It’s fall, which means stopping at the local coffee shop for a pumpkin spice latte. Now you have a “good for you” recipe you can make without having to leave the house early. This all-natural recipe leaves out the artificial flavors and refined sugars while providing your body with essential protein and collagen to fuel your day instead- with the addition of Bone Broth IQ. This Bone Broth IQ Pumpkin Spice latte will make you want it every morning.
“Good For You” Pumpkin Spice Latte
Time: 5-7 minutes
- 1 cup coconut milk (with no guar gum added)
- 1-2 scoop Bone Broth IQ (depending on desired protein count and sweetness desired)
- 1/4 cup organic expresso
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Brew 1/4 cup of organic espresso or coffee.
- Heat coconut milk in a saucepan over low heat until warmed.
- Add coffee, milk and Bone Broth IQ to blender or shaker and blend until well-mixed.
- Pour into a mug and add cinnamon.