Focus, Clarity, and Memory
Unlock your brain’s full potential so you can be “on” every day. The ingredients in Focus IQ promote your ability to focus and sharpen mental performance and concentration. This unique formula helps sustain optimal blood flow and oxygen to the brain while supporting free radical elimination to ensure you perform at your best.*
A Complete Ingredient Breakdown for Optimal Brain Health
- Ginko Biloba Leaf (as 24% extract): used to promote circulatory health and improve cognition. An increase in blood flow means an increase in oxygen, nutrient delivery, and utilization. It is now believed by many that Ginko supports memory and speed of cognitive processing. As one of the oldest living tree species native to China, it is considered a potent antioxidant, especially for the brain.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) 4% Complex (consisting of Lecithin and Phosphatidylserine): used to enhance cognitive function. PS is a phospholipid and a component of cell membranes and supports the function of neurons in the brain. It can be found through dietary sources such as fish and meat. It plays a critical role in the maintenance of cellular function, especially within the brain.
- N-Acetly L-Carnitine HCL: is used to enhance your mitochondrial function cognition. It is an anti-aging nootropic to help your brain perform better. The acetyl group on it lets it pass the blood-brain barrier and reach your brain and nerves, where it can improve mood, learning, and memory.
- St. John’s Wort (0.3% extract flower heads): used as a natural remedy for depression. Other issues it is used for are anxiety, tiredness, appetite loss and trouble sleeping. It is also used by many for symptoms of ADHD, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and moodiness.
- L- Glutamine: the most abundant amino acid in the bloodstream and makes up 30–35 percent of the amino acid nitrogen in your blood. As a precursor to the neurotransmitter glutamate in your brain, glutamine is key to boosting your brain health. A disruption of the glutamine-glutamate cycle can result in issues of brain such as epilepsy, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, and alcohol addiction.
- Bacopa monnieri Leaf Extract (20% bacosides): used to help calm the nervous system and support memory and recall. Bacopa is native to India and has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine for learning. Bacopa is an antioxidant for the brain and used to support SOD (super oxide dismutase), catalase and glutathione peroxidase.
- Vinpocetine (from Vinca minor seeds): used for memory support. Vinpocetine supports glucose utilization in the brain and is regarded as a potent antioxidant for the nervous system. Vinpocetine supports oxygen flow to the brain and is believed to allow red blood cells to flow easier through blood vessels.
- Huperzine-A (from Huperzia serrata aerial plant): used to support memory. It is known to support healthy acetyl choline levels in the brain by inhibiting an enzyme called acetyl choline-esterase which degrades acetyl choline. Acetyl choline is a chemical our nerves use to communicate in the brain, muscles and other areas in our body.
What To Expect: Optimal Brain Health and Cognition
Focus IQ works in the short term and long term. After taking these synergistic ingredients 1-2 months, most individuals notice that they can recall items quicker and report sharpened cognition. Many people also take Focus IQ for its preventative effects. When taken daily, it may have longer-term effects of keeping cognition sharper.