Optimizing nitric oxide (NO), performance, and recovery builds the foundation to activating peak performance.
Everyone wants “the secret” that makes them perform better. Let’s be honest, we want a product that activates performance without chemicals or side effects. Gaining performance shouldn’t come at the cost of not feeling like yourself or more importantly who you “shouldn’t be”. Top performers now demand quality and understand that synthetic caffeine-boosted formulas are not safe or the answer.
Pre- IQ is a formulated blend of of amino acids and proven ingredients designed to:
- Support Energy and Focus
- Promote Performance
- Enhance Blood Flow
Peak Performance Requires Formulation
- L Glutamine: L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the blood stream. Research suggest it benefits gastrointestinal health, wound healing and immune health. Skeletal muscles contain the greatest cellular concentration of glutamine, which can be depleted through strenuous workouts or athletic activity. Supplementing with L-Glutamine can offset this and promote recovery.
- L- Arginine: L-Arginine is an amino acid our body uses to synthesize nitric oxide. Supplementing with this amino acid promotes aerobic endurance.
- L- Leucine: L-Leucine, a branched chain amino is believed by most to have a greater impact on protein synthesis than any other amino. It is believed that this amino acid activated the muscle building pathway called mTOR, the amino acid “sensor” of the cell.
- L- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: considered an industry standard. This amino acid activates hard-hitting, nitric oxide substrates that requires minimum conversion to induce rapid nitric oxide release. Sustained pumps and vasodilation are experienced by most.
- L- Citrulline Malate: L-Citrulline is an amino acid that initially originated from Watermelon. Pure citrulline helps increase nitric oxide levels, but also assists in removing exercise-induced toxins and waste products such as ammonia.
- L- Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: this amino acid is commonly used for optimizing athletic performance and recovery. Researchers have found this amino acid to play a key role in promoting ammonia detoxification in the liver.
- Beta-Alanine: muscle acidity is a major contributor to muscle fatigue. Many believe supplementing with beta-alanine helps promote the presence of carnosine which promotes maintained pH in muscles by buffering the hydrogen ions created when muscle creates energy. Supplementing with beta-alanine will support muscle perceived time to exhaustion in anaerobic workouts.